Thursdays are now back to Rest days/Catch up days; however please dont feel like you cant come in because a WOD isnt programmed. Its an ideal opportunity to make use of the coaches and get to grips with any skills/ movements that your having dramas with. Remember Coach Helen, “The Rhino” looks after Thursday mornings, Coach “B” will be available after 6pm for all things technical and Dont forget Coach Callum is now running a mobility surgery at 630pm.
This is just a reminder that the monthly membership will be increasing in February, if you need to ammend your standing order then please dont forget 🙂
Below is a break down of the new Membership, I’d appreciate it if you could ammend your standing order payments at your earliest convenience. The new membership prices will begin on either 1st or 15th of February depending when your standing order is set up for. If you have any questions then please dont hesitate to ask.
- Intro to CrossFit course (2 weeks, 6
x 1 hr sessions) £60,
- One on one/partner intro course (3 x
1 hour sessions) – £99/£150
- Unlimited access – £50 per month
- Emergency services Discount, (Police,Fire, Nurse,Doctor,Paramedic,Military) – £45
- Couples/family (must be a married couple or immediate family) – £45 per month, per person
- Student Discount – £45 per month
*Emergency services, student and Family discount cannot be combined*
- 6 months – £284 (Saving £10)
- 12 months – £568 (saving £20)