Thats us now fully moved across to our new home, for those who dont know its unit 60E just across the road. The lighting and desk area should be hopefully finished by the end of the week. Since moving we now have a few guidlines reference parking that we must follow; failure to comply with these guidlines may result in other people doing what they can to make our lives difficult.
- PLEASE DO NOT park in front of “THE GIFTED PENGUIN” (unit 60F) its the next door unit to the left of us. The business owner is far from happy that we are now situated there and is after any excuse to complain.
- The unit to our right Unit 60D is vacant and parking outside here is cool, as are the 2 small units to the front of us.
- The best way to park is to make full use of the overflow car parking which is situated at the end of each building rows.
- PLEASE try your hardest to stick to these guidelines, remember no parking in front of the gifted penguin, stoooopid name I know 😉
Ok, first official WOD in the new box.
ROW 500m or run 800m
Stretch and mobilise.
AMRAP 12 minutes
- 5 Pull ups
- 10 Front Squats @ 20kg/35kg
- 20 Double Unders
If you feel like your hitting a plateau in your training or are intrested in how important nutrition is when it comes to competing or getting the best out of your body then please watch the video below. Take not RVD 😉