For those of you who are unfamiliar with how things work on a Friday, it is all about TEAM WOD!!!. All Classes on a Friday are ran as a “Team WOD”. This involves being paired up with one of your fellow CrossFit Teessiders and working together to complete the WOD. Team WOD’s are great as you are guaranteed to push yourself to the max in order to do well for your partner! It is certainly our favourite day of the week at the Box!
Today we would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the Sweatiest man in CrossFit Teesside, Ricky “Fireball” Beadnall! We hope you enjoy your Birthday Team WOD, which includes just a few of your favourite movements!
Assault Bike 25 Calories
50 Double Unders or 150 Single Unders
Stretch & Mobilise
Handstand Push Up & Pistol Squat Tekkers
Set-Up, Practice & Tactics Talk with Partner
6 Rounds for Max Reps of:
1 Minute of Handstand Push Ups
1 Minute of Alternating Pistol Squats
1 Minute of Double Unders
1 Minute Rest
* Share the work with your Partner however you want!
* Scale HSPU with Ab-Mats or Pikes (knees or feet)
* Substitute HSPU for Press Ups or Barbell or Dumbell Push Press (2 DB’s)
* Scale Pistols Squats for Post or Box Assisted
* Substitute Pistols for Box Step Ups or Alternating Lunges
* Scale DU’s for Single Unders (divide by three at the end)