Stretch and mobilise, partners chosen randomly.
Part A-Cardio Endurance/Stamina/Speed
- 4 x 200m sprints (2 each) rest whilst partner is running.(overall time taken is the score.)
Part B- Accuracy
- 4 minute AMRAP of wall balls. Score is total reps achieved
- 4 minute AMRAP Double unders (4-1 singles) Score is total reps halved. (if doing singles then divide the total reps by 4 and then half them for your score.
- Max distance Broad jump out of 3 attempts each. (score is both distances added together.)
- Take 3 mins each to establish one rep max Shoulder press.
Part F- Balance/Agility
- One legged overhead plate hold for aslong as possible-10kg/20kg. Score is time added together.
Total score is all scores added together.