Below is our Zoom Class schedule, take note of the “MEETING ID” and “PASSCODE” that you will need to access these sessions, which are for our members only.
Meeting ID = 769 7921 7449
Passcode = TpiC4N
Monday – Friday:
There are no Zoom classes on a Sunday, but a Home WOD will still be programmed.
10 Sit Ups
5 Press Ups
20 Minute AMRAP of:
(Every Minute On The Minute)
10 Sit Ups
7 Press Ups
* Scale Press Ups to Knees or reduce Reps to 5 or 3 if needed
For Time of:
* Scale to 3000m if needed
* If can’t measure Distance, see how far you can Run in 25 Minutes
Instructions for Running WOD:
– For the past few weeks during Lock Down number 2 we have been following a specific Running Plan, before we started the programme we tested our 5000m Run. This is the re-test we have been building up to, so it’s time to give it everything we have got!
– If you looked into your previous 5000m Run in great detail, study the stats before you re-test, and work out what paces you need to stick to in order to beat your previous time, and execute!
– Advice for those doing their 5000m around the Industrial Estate would be to set of pretty hard, but then settle in to a steady pace up the 1st long straight, pick up the pace slightly as you come back towards the back door of the box, get ready for a fight up the 2nd long straight, it’s very easy to let yourself slow down on this stretch, dig in and push because as soon as your around the corner at the top, you will be flying down the hill towards the finish line!
Check out the video below for your full Whiteboard Brief!