Below is our Zoom Class schedule, take note of the “MEETING ID” and “PASSCODE” that you will need to access these sessions, which are for our members only.
Meeting ID = 769 7921 7449
Passcode = TpiC4N
Monday – Friday:
There are no Zoom classes on a Sunday, but a Home WOD will still be programmed.
Here is your Friday the 13th “Death By” WOD!
3 Minutes of Mountain Climbers
EMOTM (inc 0) = 5 Burpees
1st Min = 1 Burpee
2nd Min = 2 Burpees
3rd Min = 3 Burpees
4th … 4 … etc
* Carry on, until you can no long complete the required amount of Burpees within that Minute!
Take 1 Minute of Full Rest
* Then Begin again, from HALF the number that you successfully managed to complete!
For example, if you finished the set of 20, you will begin again by doing 10 Reps, then 11, then 12 and so on!!!
30 MINUTE TIME CAP.
Run 1.5 Miles
Rest 2 Minutes
* Reduce to 2 Rounds if needed
* If can’t measure Distance, Run for 12 Minutes, Rest for 2 Minutes, x 3
Instructions for Running WOD:
– This should not be a really hard effort workout, the pace should be slower than your 5000m pace.
– Keep the pace smooth and comfortable, for all three intervals.
– Only reduce the Distance, if you did not complete the full 5000m last week, although you are Running slower, you need to be going further than what you tested.
Check out the video below for your full Whiteboard Brief!