Today’s Home WOD is our very 1st Home “Birthday WOD”. We would like to wish Craig Young a very Happy 40th Birthday!!! We hope you have a great day!!!
If any of our members has a Birthday coming up while in “lockdown”, if you would like us to programme you a Birthday WOD and give you a shout out please let us know!
2 Rounds of:
15 Air Squats
10 Jumping Air Squats
Stretch & Mobilise
Kit Set Up & Movement Practice
(check out our YouTube channel for exercise Demo’s)
Options for today’s WOD:
Single Arm Dumbbell, Kettlebell or Weighted Back Pack Thruster
Barbell Thruster (30/42.5kg Maximum Weight)
* See all modifications and scaling options below the WOD!
20 Minute AMRAP of:
13 Burpee Box Jumps
4 Left Arm Thrusters
4 Right Arm Thrusters
40 Sit Ups
* If can’t Run, switch to 100m Bear Crawl or either 50 Double Unders or 150 Single Unders
* If can’t Jump, can do Burpee Step Ups or just Burpees
* If don’t have a Box, can do Burpee Broad Jumps
* If using a Barbell for Thrusters, do 8 Reps
* Reduce Sit Ups to 20 Reps if needed
Box Assisted Pistol Squats 3 x 10-15 Reps
(very slow on way down, pause for 3 seconds before standing up)
(complete a full set on one leg, before switching to the next)
Accumulate 5 Minutes in a Wall Squat
(if you have to stop and rest, stop clock, and carry on when ready)
Run for 4 Minutes, Walk for 2 Minutes… until you reach 5000m
(for the 4 Minute intervals, try to run faster than you normally would when running 5000m)
* Scale DISTANCE as needed
Check out the video below for your full Whiteboard Brief!!!